Please read the attached PDF thoroughly. Please be advised that an incomplete application will not be forwarded to the Board. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. We ask that you refrain from uploading any documents to this requirement.
4. Supporting Documentation to the Financial Statement
(1) All amounts listed on the financial statement must have supporting documentation, including the most recent two (2) months bank statements (all pages) and copies of brokerage statements, etc.
(2) You may be required to submit updated bank and brokerage statements after Board Review.
(3) The amounts set forth on the Financial Statement form must be equal to the amounts on the supporting documentation.
(4) Financial Statement amounts and all supporting documentation must be in USD. If funds are held in overseas accounts, a certified bank letter verifying the USD value must accompany said documentation.
5. Tax Returns
Provide copies of the last two years Federal Income Tax Returns, signed and complete with W-2 and/or 1099 forms. If self-employed, copies of the last two (2) years Business Tax returns.
6. Employment Reference Letter / Income Verification Letter
(1) Reference letter must be on company letterhead and include salary, length of employment, position, bonuses and prospect for continued employment.
(2) If not employed within the last six months please provide a letter from your previous employer.
(3) If self-employed, submit an accountants letter or financial statement.
(4) If retired, provide copies of pension and/or social security award letters.
7. Current Landlord / Managing Agent Reference Letter
(1) Reference letter must indicate the timeliness of rent payments and length of tenancy.
(2) If you reside with family members or if you own the home you are currently residing in, please indicate this in a signed letter.
8. Business/Professional Reference Letters
Provide three (3) reference letters per applicant. Letters referencing both applicants is also sufficient.
9. Personal Reference Letters
Provide two (2) reference letters per applicant. Letters referencing both applicants is also sufficient.
10. Credit Report Authorization
All applicants and co-applicants must complete a Consumer Report Release Authorization Form and Tenant Fair Chance Act Acknowledgment Form.
18. Cooperative Assumption of Alteration Agreement
NOTE: In the event the Seller and the Board of Managers have PREVIOUSLY entered into an Alteration Agreement, complete the Assumption of Alteration Agreement. Seller shall provide a copy of this Alteration Agreement to the Applicant.
If purchase is to be financed, bank should provide:
i. A copy of Loan Commitment Letter.
ii. A copy of the Bank Loan Application.
iii. AZTECH Recognition Agreements signed by a bank officer and applicant(s) - THREE (3) ORIGINALS MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE HARD COPY OF THE COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE SUBMITTED
TO CENTURY MANAGEMENT.
The above is a list of requirements for this building's application. To see a preview of the application, click on the Preview button above.
When you are ready to “Apply Online,” the application will have the proper forms pre-loaded ready for
you and your collaborators to fill in, edit, and digitally sign. In addition, you may upload external PDFs
which can also be filled in, edited, and signed via the built-in document editor.
Please note: Password protected PDFs and Excel spreadsheets are not acceptable uploads.
Fixed Rate Mortgages – 75% of Purchase Price;
ARMs – 70% of Purchase Price.
All sublets are subject to board approval and submission of a sublet application.
Any change in tenant requires two years between
All sublets are subject to annual renewals.
Machines and/or Dryers allowed in building with the submission of an alteration