Please read the attached PDF thoroughly. Please be advised that an incomplete application will not be forwarded to the Board. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. We ask that you refrain from uploading any documents to this requirement.
If purchase is to be financed, bank should provide:
(i) A copy of Loan Commitment Letter.
(ii) A copy of the Bank Loan Application.
(iii) AZTECH Recognition Agreements signed by a bank officer and applicant(s).
(THREE (3) ORIGINALS MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE HARD COPY OF THE COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE SUBMITTED TO CENTURY MANAGEMENT.)
Applicant’s Source of Funds Statement
Provide a statement from the applicant(s) explaining in detail the source of funds for the purchase of the apartment.
Selling a Residence
If selling a residence, provide a copy of the pending contract of sale or listing agreement or copy of the closing statement.
Supporting documentation to the Financial Statement
(1) All amounts listed on the financial statement must have supporting documentation, including the most recent two (2) months bank statements (all pages) and copies of brokerage statements, etc. (2) You may be required to submit updated bank and brokerage statements after Board Review.
(3) The amounts set forth on the Financial Statement form must be equal to the amounts on the supporting documentation.
(4) Financial Statement amounts and all supporting documentation must be in USD. If funds are held in overseas accounts, a certified bank letter verifying the USD value must accompany said documentation. (5) NOTE: Guarantors must also submit supporting documentation.
Provide copies of the last two years Federal Income Tax Returns, signed and complete with W-2 and/or 1099 forms.
NOTE: Guarantors must also submit Tax Returns.
Employer Reference Letter / Income Verification Letter
(1) Reference letter must be on company letterhead and include salary, length of employment, position, bonuses and prospect for continued employment. Please also submit a signed release to contact your employer to employment reference letter. (2) If self-employed, provide a C.P.A. letter stating length of time the company has been in existence, nature of your business, expected net income for the current year, and position held.
(3) If retired, provide copies of pension and/or social security award letters.
(4) NOTE: Guarantors must also submit a reference/verification letter.
Current Landlord / Managing Agent Reference Letter
Reference letter must indicate the timeliness of rent payments and length of tenancy. If you reside with family members or if you own the home you are currently residing in, please indicate this in writing.
Business / Professional Reference Letters
Provide three (3) reference letters per applicant. Letters referencing both applicants is also sufficient.
Personal Reference Letters
Provide two (2) reference letters per applicant. Letters referencing both applicants is also sufficient.
NOTE: In the event the Seller and the Board of Managers have PREVIOUSLY entered into an Alteration Agreement, complete the Assumption of Alteration Agreement. Seller shall provide a copy of this Alteration Agreement to the Applicant.
The above is a list of requirements for this building's application. To see a preview of the application, click on the Preview button above.
When you are ready to “Apply Online,” the application will have the proper forms pre-loaded ready for
you and your collaborators to fill in, edit, and digitally sign. In addition, you may upload external PDFs
which can also be filled in, edited, and signed via the built-in document editor.
Please note: Password protected PDFs and Excel spreadsheets are not acceptable uploads.
Financing Permitted: No set amount.
No subletting allowed the first
two (2) years of ownership.
Maximum of three (3) years subletting during ownership of shares.